Thursday, November 25, 2010

Has it really been a year?

Holy Cow has it really been a year?

Well I guess it has because blogger says so.

Don't worry we still go for drives and I still take a pictures.

I was looking through my picture files cleaning some things out and I came across what I thought would make a nice "Through my Betsey's" post.

Seeing as how I walked to the grocery store in the snow today (true story) I truly appreciate now the season in which the following photos were taken!

We were at Corey's parent's camper in Cass Lake.

We cruised through the camp ground in the golf cart and Corey occasionally slammed on the breaks allowing me to get some fun shots!

Enjoy!




Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I love the game room!

I hope to have one just like it in my house one day!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you have one just like it in your house one day too! Then I can kick your trash on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this photos. They are so amazing !

    http://my-name-is-audrey.blogspot.com/
    I wanna invite you to my blog. You will find there a lot of inspirations and I would be nice if you wanna follow me
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the picture of the paddleboat looking out over the dock! It reminds me of the cabin, which reminds me of fun family get togethers and relaxation!

    ReplyDelete